Lighthouse Revision History
Visit us on the web at www.surfsidesoftware.com
September 13, 2012
· The Student Data Sheet report was not always showing the correct active enrollment status for a student. This issue has been resolved.
August 16, 2012
· The Indian DOE-RT report has been updated to support the latest specifications
· The Spreadsheet function now ignores errors that occur loading its persisted settings.
July 26, 2012
· A tweak was made to the Lighthouse Import process to guard against null values causing the student update process to fail.
July 17, 2012
· The NJ Smart “Staff” submission was omitting a teacher if that teacher had its first course occurrence missing a subject code and other necessary information required for export. This has been corrected.
June 19, 2012
· A few more changes were made to the NJ Smart Student Course and Staff submissions.
June 7, 2012
· A change was made to the NJ Smart Student Course Submission to handle a schedule-based export instead of the standard grades-based export.
June 4, 2012
· A new LocalID field was added to teacher records in order to support certain export functionality.
May 21, 2012
· The “Fix Data Entry Errors” utility could, on rare occasions, not display the results of the search in the grid. This has been corrected.
May 17, 2012
· A new automatic student ID generation system has been implemented. This system automates the process of assigning ID numbers to the State ID and Local ID fields.
· The new NJ Smart Student Course and Staff Course exports have been implemented.
March 19, 2012
· Initial release