Lighthouse Revision History
Visit us on the web at www.surfsidesoftware.com
August 3, 2010
· Our hosting provider made some hardware and software changes to MyStudentData.com in order to increase capacity and improve performance. These changes affected our upload process, and this update makes the necessary changes to communicate with the new hardware.
June 3, 2010
· In the teacher client, the effort and conduct boxes could disappear when entering grades for multiple marking periods at the same time. This issue has been fixed.
May 3, 2010
· The Student Data Sheet report was not properly indicating a “Yes” for Speech Therapy Services, and has been corrected.
April 15, 2010
· The Indiana DOE-RT report was reporting attendance only for the week of the reporting period and not from the first day of school. This issue has been corrected.
March 31, 2010
· Basic support for the Indiana DOE-RM report has been added.
March 19, 2010
· Another small change was made to the Indiana DOE-ECA report.
March 18, 2010
· The Indiana DOE-ECA report has been updated to reflect the latest round of state format changes.
February 17, 2010
· Another change was made to the Indiana DOE-RT report to address an issue with the exit date and type sometimes not exporting correctly.
February 16, 2010
· The Indiana DOE-RT report was updated to reflect the latest changed made by the state (exit type has additional allowable codes).
January 13, 2010
· The Indiana DOE-RT report was updated to reflect the latest changed made by the state (a field was removed).
January 12, 2010
· When accepting a discipline referring and attempting to print the resulting incident, a printing error was being displayed and the report was not generated. This has been corrected.
January 6, 2010
· The data fields for student immunizations on the Health Records report has been changed to a ‘mm/dd/yy’ format to address an spacing issue.
· The DOE-RT report was giving warnings for exit types not 1-18, and has been fixed.
January 5, 2010
· The ‘Exit Type’ dropdown was not being populated for the new Indiana RT report and has been corrected.
January 4, 2010
· The Word Processor’s merge option for Report=>Honor Roll was not working correctly and has been fixed.
December 15, 2009
· Several Indiana DOE reports have been created or modified to support the latest round of layout changes. Specifically, the DOE-RT (Real Time) report has been created, and the DOE-ECABARCODE report has been updated with several new fields.
· The NJ Smart exports now support the newly updated county, school and district codes.
November 19, 2009
· When importing grades from a teacher gradebook, numerical grades with one or more decimal places might not round up correctly, depending on how certain preference settings are defined. This issue has been resolved.
· Importing a student photo file was failing when one of the key student fields (name of ID) was missing, and has been corrected. Additionally, the import can now be match student using Local ID instead of State ID.
November 9, 2009
· When printing report card, the date and time were always printing regardless of the layout setting. This has been fixed.
October 15, 2009
· The NJ Smart “Special Education” submission was sometimes giving an “export could not be completed” error due to certain pieces of missing special education data fields. This issue has been corrected.
October 15, 2009
· The NJ Smart “Special Education” submission was exporting the incorrect field layout in the file header, and has been corrected.
October 13, 2009
· The Indiana DOE-SE report was tweaked to produce correct values for the FEP/LEP field.
October 7, 2009
· An additional change was made to the Absent List report when calculating class totals.
October 6, 2009
· Several student data elements were not being made properly available in the Student Query, and have been added.
· The NJ Smart import of student ID numbers has been updated to work with their current system.
· The Indiana state exports have been updated to support the latest round of layout changes.
· The Absent List report could occasionally produce incorrect class totals, and has been corrected.
September 17, 2009
· The daily absence list report was not allowing user customizations to the report definition to be loaded correctly. This issue has been corrected.
September 8, 2009
· Several fields in the word processor were not working correctly; namely Class, Race, Gender and FullName. These fields have now been renamed to ClassName, RaceName and GenderName (FullName stayed the same).
· The Indiana DOE-ECABAR state export has been updated to conform to the latest round of layout changes.
September 1, 2009
· The Word Processor now supports all of the new fields that have been added in recent updates.
August 27, 2009
· When adding a new student, apostrophes and quotation marks in the student’s name was causing an error, and has been fixed.
· The New Jersey state exports have been updated to reflect the latest round of file layout changes (SID 1.1, State 2.2, SpecEd 3.0).
· A new field ‘Bus Seat Number’ has been added to the Transportation tab of the student list.
· When configuring the Info View layout, adding certain punctuation was causing error. This has been corrected.
August 25, 2009
· The Student Data Sheet report was not printing the second column of user-defined fields correctly. This problem has been fixed.
· The Indiana DOE-ME and DOE-TI report have been updated to support the latest round of specification changes.
August 20, 2009
· The Student Data Sheet report was not printing Testing Scores correctly, and has been fixed.
August 5, 2009
· The New Jersey state exports have been updated to reflect the latest round of file layout changes, specifically with regards to the SID export.
July 22, 2009
· When using the Global Update utility, the “filter” option was not working correctly to search for students. This issue has been fixed.
June 16, 2009
· A fix was made to resolve an error when upgrading a database from a version of Lighthouse prior to version 5.
June 2, 2009
· The Indiana DOE-AD report was updated to correct a logic error dealing with Century 21 students.
May 19, 2009
· The Indiana state exports have been updated to reflect the latest round of file layout changes.
· The Open/Find Student screen has been enhanced to search address, parent names, and phone numbers.
March 16, 2009
· The ‘Capture Data Item’ screen was not allowing for the proper selection of the data item, and has been corrected.
March 13, 2009
· Some additional tweaks have been made to the new customizable info view feature.
· The Attendance History report for a student can now include the Note field.
March 12, 2009
· Two features that did not make it into the initial release have been implemented: customizable info view and additional date fields on health records. Use Edit=>Preferences to design the info view screen.
February 28, 2009
· Initial release